Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Friday, January 31, 2014

Pretty In Purple- Passion For Fashion Link Up

Hey Hey.
 
xXx
  
 
 
 
 
How striking are these jeans? I got them at a carboot sale for just one pound, bargain! Likewise the t-shirt was a carboot find too, it's easy to throw on but the studs give you that little bit of instant glamour, without any effort (that's what I like!)
The nail varish I pinched from my Mum's collection and is an old Marks and Spencer colour, I'm not sure if they do anymore, but it's gorgeous. Devil's Advocate by Essie is quite similar if this is your kind of shade.
For my make-up I'm wearing Aerin. You can check out the products I used and my 'everyday make-up' routine here.


 
 

 

3 comments:

Jean said...

Hi, visiting from the Grow your Blog party. I don't know what it is about those pants but I kind of love them. :)

Corinne said...

I can't believe these were just a quid! They are fab =)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

mysteryhistorymom said...

Those pants look amazing on you! Such a fun find! Loving the nail color, too. I've been loving Chanel lipstick in "Attitiude" this year. Makes me feel powerful and sassy!;) Lori

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x