Today is a beautiful day...

xXx

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Vapour Trails

Hi.

xXx









I am by NO means, a photographer, except in that I take photos... but you know- not a proper one. However, I do enjoy snapping the inspiring and beautiful things that catch my eye each day, whether for the blog, for friends, or just for myself, and sometimes the results even turn out half way decent!
One day, some time ago, I decided, I think with the help of my Beloved, that a collection of vapour trail photographs would be a fun idea to work on. And so ever since, I've been gradually building up said collection and I feel now is the time to show them off :)


1 day till My First Giveaway, so watch this space!


1 comments:

HighlandFling said...

I love this! What a cute idea to take pictures of things like this! Love vapor trails too because you have to be quick to see them as they come and go so quickly! More posts like this please!

Emma x

Post a Comment

Hey ho folkies, nice to hear from ya ;) If you'd like a reply don't forget the check the 'notify me' box :)
x